The school Nurse's Office is located within the Early Years classroom block between Kindergarten 1 and Year 1. Nurse Arriaty is our school nurse and she is on duty from 8:30 - 5:00 Monday through Friday.
Please check this page often for health updates and other information and resources. Should you have any questions you may contact Nurse Arriaty at email@example.com or via the main office at 65-6344-5955.
General Health Information
Singapore Ministry of Health
Health Promotion Board Primary Student Immunization Schedule (Link)
Chatsworth Haze Index - East Campus
When to Keep Your Child Home
At Chatsworth East we realise that it takes everyone to help keep our school healthy and safe. If your child is exhibting one of the symptoms below, we ask that you keep them at home and seek information from your family physician if required.
- Fever - if your child has a temperature above 37 degrees Celsius (above 98.6 Fahrenheit) he/she should remain at home for at least 24 hours until his/her temperature returns to normal
- Rash - if your child has a rash where the cause is unknown, please check with your family physician before sending him/her to school
- Runny Nose/Cough/Sore Throat - if your child is having a runny nose with sore throat, nausea or a deep, hacking cough he/she should remain at home
- Sore Throat - if your child has a persistent sore throat that is accompanied by other symptoms (headache, runny nose, cough, nausea) he/she should be kept at home
- Vomiting and/or Diarrhea - if your child has vomited or has had diarrhea he/she should remain at home for a period of 24 hours after the last episode
- Eye Discharge/Conjunctivitis - if your child has mucus or pus draining from the eye, has red and itchy bloodshot eyes, please keep your child at home and consult your family physician