1. Application Fee
An application fee of S$230.00 (including GST) is payable at application submission and is non-refundable at enrolment conclusion. No application is considered until the application fee is paid.
For East Campus: Application fee will be offset against school fees upon confirmation.
2. School and Other Fees
Chatsworth does not charge Re-enrolment fees.
- There are 2 semesters in each academic school year.
- Fees are payable in advance of admission to the school and subsequently in advance of each semester.
- All fees are subject to GST (Government tax), currently at 7%.
- Where a student withdraws part-way through a semester, there will be no refund or part payment of fees allowed.
- If your child is identified as requiring English as a Second Language (ESL) or Learning Support(LS), an additional ESL or LS is payable in addition to the regular school fees. This fee will go towards providing additional support from our fully qualified, full time ESL teacher or LS Coordinator.
- For 2016-2017 Academic Year fees, please click here
- For 2016-2017 Academic Year ESL, LS and Miscellaneous Fees, please click here
- For 2017-2018 Academic Year fees, please click here
- For 2017-2018 Academic Year ESL, LS and Miscellaneous Fees, please click here
- Families with two children concurrently enrolled at any of our International Campuses will enjoy a 20% school fee discount from their third born child onwards who are enrolled with us. This discount is only applicable to non-company sponsored school fee.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.