1. Application Fee
An application fee of S$230.00 (including GST) is payable at application submission and is non-refundable at enrolment conclusion. No application is considered until the application fee is paid.
For East Campus: Application fee will be offset against school fees upon confirmation.
2. Tuition Fees
Chatsworth does not charge Re-enrolment fees.
- There are 2 semesters in each academic school year.
- Fees are payable in advance of admission to the school and subsequently in advance of each semester.
- All fees are subject to GST (Government tax), currently at 7%.
- Where a student withdraws part-way through a semester, there will be no refund or part payment of fees allowed.
- Please click here for our 2016 - 2017 Academic Year Fees
- Families with two children concurrently enrolled at any of our International Campuses will enjoy a 20% school fee discount from their third born child onwards who are enrolled with us. This discount is only applicable to non-company sponsored school fee.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.