Chatsworth East is always looking for dynamic individuals to join our team of dedicated professionals.
We are seeking individuals who are:
- passionate about teaching and the education of young children
- team players, flexible, willing to grow professionally and are internationally minded
- committed to a holistic approach to education and willing to go the extra mile for their students
- interested in working within a smaller school that is very much a cooperative community
- preferably IB PYP and ESL experienced
- experienced and enthusiastic about integrating technology in the classroom
- experienced in working with Mac OSX, iLife applications, interactive whiteboards, iPads and iPods
- interested in ongoing curriculum development
- enthusiastic about extra curricular activities and being actively involved in their school
Available Positions for the 2016 - 2017 Academic Year
All positions for the 2016-2017 academic year have been filled.
General Application Procedure
Please send applications (by letter or e-mail) to:
Mr. Tyler Sherwood
Head of Schools
Chatsworth International School - Orchard Campus
37 Emerald Hill Road, Singapore 229313
All applications should include a cover letter (which should include a brief educational philosophy, what interests you in working at Chatsworth East and how you can support our programme), current CV with photograph, copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s), and the contact details (including e-mail) for three referees.
Applications that do not include the above will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed. General applications should be avoided.
All applicants must also complete the below PDF form and email it along with their CV. For mailed submissions, please print the form and include it with your submission.
Due to the volume of submissions that we receive, we regret that we may not be able to contact all applicants.
Prospective Staff Information Form