IB Programme Application Process
As an IB World School in Singapore, we are excited you are considering Chatsworth as a school for your child, and we want to support you throughout the admission process. Our academic year begins in August and ends around mid-June the following year. However, prospective students are welcome to apply and enrol in the school at any time of the year and admissions to the school are subject to approval and space availability within their particular year level. The admissions and application process begins when parents complete the applications via the online portal.
How to Apply for Our IB Programmes in Singapore
Applications for admissions to Chatsworth International School in Singapore are to be sent via the OpenApply portal.
A non-refundable application fee is payable for any student application to be considered. Additionally, in order that your application is processed in a timely manner, please upload the necessary supporting documents and information to the portal.
- Photocopy of child's birth certificate
- Photocopies of parents’ employment pass or guardian’s NRIC and child’s dependant pass, student pass or Singapore PR
- Photocopies of the picture pages of the parent's, child's and guardian's (if applicable ) passports.
- Copy of the last two years' school reports issued for the child (all semester/terms included). School reports must be certified true copies from the child's previous school. If the school report is in a language other than English, it will need to be officially translated and certified.
- Official transcripts for Year 10, 11 and 12 students
- For a child who has not received any school report, please provide copy work samples
- Provide the email address of the child's current principal for our reference check
For more information, learn about the payment of our application fees if you are interested in applying for our IB programmes in Singapore.
In reviewing the student applications for the IB programme, the school generally looks at previous school reports and references. Where necessary, we will request for additional information or documentation and arrange for an interview and/or placement assessment with the student.
Upon approval of application and subject to place availability, the school will make an offer of placement via email.
To secure a place at Chatsworth, a confirmation fee (one-time payment for new students) is payable. The confirmation fee is a non-refundable administrative fee, and the full amount applies regardless of enrolment date.
The school will then issue a Student Contract and a Letter of Acceptance followed by an invoice for school and course fee payment. Full fee payment is required within 14 days of the date on the Letter of Acceptance, or before the child starts school to confirm and secure the offered place(s).
Before commencing studies at Chatsworth, students and parents will receive a welcome letter with details of the student's homeroom and other important information such as uniforms and transportation.